Katy Jobbins, Founder & Master Trainer of the Multi-Award Winning Permanent Makeup Training Academy.
Its no secret that UK based Katy Jobbins used to be of the youngest Permanent Makeup Master Trainers in the world. However this never stopped her scooping a large number of national awards including the:
- 2016 Named ‘Best Specialist Business & Marketing Training’ – UK,
- 2015 Voted ‘Health & Beauty Training Program of the Year’ – UK,
- 2015 Global Business Award Winner for ‘Outstanding Educational Service’,
- 2014 Named ‘Overall Sussex Woman of the Year’,
- 2014 ‘Success Story of the Year’ Winner,
- 2013 Winner of ‘Woman of the Year in the Hair & Beauty Industry’,
- the Award for ‘Innovation in Training’ at the 2012 Business Matters Awards,
- the 2010 Creme de la Creme award for ‘Outstanding Achievement in Her Field of Business‘, previously won by billionaire Sir Richard Branson &
- the 2009 Award for ‘Best Customer Focus’ at the National Best Business Awards.
Katy is also an Author & the resident permanent makeup expert on the Advice panel for top industry magazine ‘Salon Today’ & in 2013 was quoted in the Guild News as a ‘YouTube Training Sensation’.
Katy has personally performed over 12,000 permanent makeup procedures to date and trained & educated thousands of permanent makeup technicians worldwide via her books, DVDs, Audio CD interviews, Membership Sites & Online Tutorials. She also has a black book of ‘A’ List Celebrity Clients.